Friday, October 26, 2007

Spooky!











I should have taken a picture of the clock, because I am sure nobody would believe we were in our Halloween costumes yesterday at 7:30am!!! Jane, C and Grace were all cats and K was a duck. We were so excited for the church carnival that we couldn't wait one minute past Curious George to get dressed. Yikes! We had a few errands to run before the carnival...which didn't start until 10:30. Oh how I wish I could make time go faster sometimes. We had to buy a bag of candy for our admission to the carnival so we went to the grocery store at 8:15. I was nervous, but we did great. We were very happy to ride in the "cat basket" so that helped for containment purposes. Then we went to VSC to see Papa and Grandma before they left for Mexico. We "Trick-or-treated" their office and got these great pictures. I think L & D were very pleased and proud! So was Uncle T!! (Pretty sure he is crossing his fingers for a baby boy even harder after our visit!) We went home for a snack and bathroom break and then headed to the carnival. It was great! So nice that it was JUST for preschoolers. Don't laugh, but I actually cried when they served us hot dogs and chips...it was so nice to BE served! I am pretty sure I scared the lady! I think I am really more exhausted than I know.

No comments: