Friday, October 26, 2007

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere!

It's Happy Hour! (I'm really trying to be positive!) Really it's nearly 4:30pm. The girls are beyond tired (no naps) and we have a babysitter on the way so I have decided to put on a movie and relax while a cold beverage. I know R would approve. :) I hope she is doing the same in Italy! Nyla and Horner will be here in about an hour. I am so excited! If anybody can wrangle these girls it's them! :) We are heading to dinner with some friends for a birthday celebration. Braidy R.'s is turning 28! Mr. and I will be the token "over 30" friends. Today we went to the the church carnival, supper fun! I will post pictures and the story tomorrow. We played outside ALL day, it is so beautiful. So beautiful we can't rest. Thank God for Nyla and Horner!!! :)

No comments: