Sorry it's been a while since posting. Life comes at you fast, as they say. Especially in a new year. Lots is going on....
We had a BLAST at the dog show. That's a whole post on it's own if I ever get time. Until then enjoy this sampling. In a nutshell...Poodles are icky, people are strange, I can now identify without a doubt the smell of anal glands and PUGS ARE THE BEST!!!!! Specifically Axel.
Oh...and I want to get Axel a buddy (French Bull Dog) and name him Ozzy.
Oh...and I want to get Axel a buddy (French Bull Dog) and name him Ozzy.
Molly started piano lessons and it constantly playing "Tap Tappy Tap Tap" and forcing us to attend "recitals" nightly. She is loving school and looks forward to math homework...who's kids is this? I'll take it. The excitement of January was selling Girl Scout cookies! She found it much easier to sell famous cookies as opposed to rocks, art work, tomatoes and all the various other items she markets on the street corner...although I'm sure we will be back in that business as soon as the weather breaks. Oy!
Lucy is in the Pre-5 funk that apparently runs in our family...only 23 more days until I get my sweet little girl back from her fits of rage and frustration from being 4...I hope. Who knew 4 was so terrible? I kind of liked it until about a month ago...anyway. Tomorrow she is trying a dance class for the first time and I am hoping it gives her a boost. And me a break.
Mark is running. That something that never changes. He ran the Vancouver Lake 1/2 Marathon two weeks ago and placed 5th in his age division. But more importantly he had a PR (personal record...for all those who are new to the lingo like me) at 1:27:22. Very fast!!! He's thinking about the Eugene Marathon in May. We are really proud of him!
I've been busy working with Carmelita. Especially in January as I wanted to get the 2009 files done and put to bed. I worked with Molly's GS troop to do their science badge last week and got to put on my teacher hat for a while. Fun but exhausting. One group wrapped up the Esther study and our next group has just started a new Beth Moore study title "The Inheritance". The study is very good and VERY intense as far as wrestling with some questions with/about God. I love the ladies I get to be with...such a sampling of life at all stages. I am so blessed! Last weekend got to serve again this year as a greeter at the Jewish Business Network's "A Day of Hope" event. It was really fun and I look forward to the Miller family fun each year. This year we even walked away with a new coffee maker!

1 comment:
I hope Lucy enjoys her dance class. Just know that she is great for me... helpful, huh! I only say that because Stefan has been a NIGHTMARE... but his teacher says he's wonderful... WHATEVER!
Post a Comment