Here's what we have been up to in our "workshop" getting ready for Christmas!
We gave these little snowmen to our neighbors who have grown kids. We felt like they might enjoy a little handmade preschool treasure...it was hard for me to part with them. The girls did such a unique job on them and Molly made each scarf by finger knitting. I am sure they will be recycled, but at least I have a picture to remember. I LOVE LUCY's! Can you tell which ones are hers?
Lucy learned to write Mimi's name. SO SWEET!
We have been lighting the menorah candles for Hanukkah each night. We haven't been able to celebrate with Grandma Lynn or the Millers yet, but will do so tonight...night four. Very fun.
We painted some sugar cookies for Santa. It was a messy but fun job and it took a LONG time. As a mom, trapped in the house with about a foot of snow..I love jobs that take a long time!
And SOMEBODY is going to find this beauty under the tree tonight! It's my way of saying "Merry Christmas from Head to Toe" for my Secret Santa person...each body part is filled with gifts. She can't wait to be unwrapped! I hope she holds up on the ride to grandma's!
Merry Christmas!

6 comments:
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
you are the most creative person on our block!! I loved each picture! We will do our cookies for Santa today!!
*LOVE* Little Miss Head to Toe, and Mimi...tender and sweet all the way around! Merry, Merry Christmas, friend! :)
How did you make the snowmen? They are adorable!
I absolutely love head to toe girl. That is a crack up!
cute... Merry Christmas to the Millers!
Post a Comment