ooooohhhh!!! LOVE IT!!! :)
What a great photo! I can't wait for the book study tomorrow, what a great patch of pumpkins we are!!!
Praying for ya'll as you meet tonight. And sure wish I could come. But I don't have a babysitter. And it's a heck of a drive!Joanne
Thanks for leading our group last night. Loved the candles on a cold rainy night.And boy, those treats by Rachel were yum yum!Curious what she did with those "caution" and "danger" banners...
Finding my own place in the pumpkin patch... thanks.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ooooohhhh!!! LOVE IT!!! :)
What a great photo! I can't wait for the book study tomorrow, what a great patch of pumpkins we are!!!
Praying for ya'll as you meet tonight. And sure wish I could come. But I don't have a babysitter. And it's a heck of a drive!
Joanne
Thanks for leading our group last night. Loved the candles on a cold rainy night.
And boy, those treats by Rachel were yum yum!
Curious what she did with those "caution" and "danger" banners...
Finding my own place in the pumpkin patch... thanks.
Post a Comment