

This weekend was the annual Daddy Daughter Dance! Mr. Miller took M on Friday night with C & L Finneman and then the little sisters went on Saturday. The girls got to wear their "fancy" dresses and shoes...even a little lip gloss! They were so excited for their date with "the prince". M went last year so there was a lot of anticipation for her. Some of the smaller girls were standing on the stage so they could dance easier with their dads...M told Mr. Miller to back away because people couldn't see her on stage. Oh Lord have we got a diva on our hands or what! This was L's first year and boy did she love it! Even with no nap she rallied for the party. Everyone had a blast dancing the night away with Daddy. What a guy! Gotta catch a glimps of my little Tim McGraw fan dancing on stage!I like it, I love it, I want some more of it...but it's a Daddy thing!
No doubt, we are the luckiest girls in town! What a man!
M...the classic Up-stager!
L's rendition of Tim McGraw was WAY funny! But too long! Here's a little Elvis for you...another Miller favorite. Plus you get some great Mr. Finneman action in the background. For more of Mr. F dancing go to their blog!


4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love it:) I don't know who I'm more impressed with... the girls for dancing or Mr. M for taking them! Way to go:)
Oh my goodness! I love it:) I don't know who I'm more impressed with... the girls for dancing or Mr. M for taking them! Way to go:)
Loved it!
That is SO great.
Post a Comment