
Today we visited the "famous" Roloff Farms in Hillsboro for some pumpkin patch fun! For those of you who are not into TLC/Discovery Channel it's the farm/family featured in the reality show "Little People, Big Word". Roloff Farms is owned & operated by Matt & Amy Roloff (little people) and their four children. We heard it was open today and decided that we better do our pumpkin patch trip because our October calendar is already full...Marathon, Women of Faith, Finneman Visit etc.
Here is Jane with Zach Roloff who was there working the cash register and signing autographs. Super nice guy and didn't mind having his picture taken by nearly every person there. So no, I wasn't the only paparazzi taking pictures! We took the farm tour which was great! We saw all the sights, the family house, the Western Town, the Pirate Ship, Molly's Castle and the "Men's Crisis Clinic"...Matt's hide out/garage. We fell in love with Grandpa Roloff who was the Sheriff in the Western Town and Grandma was the greeter. Molly Roloff rang up our tickets and Jeremy Roloff was our tractor driver!! Unfortunately Matt & Amy were away for the day, along with Jake. Totally worth the drive!! Great patch and cool sights. Check out the link to their site: http://www.mattroloff.com/





Grandpa Roloff
Jane with Zach & Molly Roloff
(Grace was NOT into TV personalities!)


1 comment:
I am totally jealous you went to Roloff Farm. I made Aaron look at the pictures. That rocks! My favorite part of the whole post was about life-sized Barbie's bed head! HA! I can't stop laughing. I am so glad you are blogging!
Post a Comment